Meet Our Staff
ADJUSTERS ON CALL™
National Network of Public Adjusters
We can provide Public Adjuster services to our clients from New York to California using members of our network who are certified and accredited to handle any type of covered loss. Our experience and knowledge will obtain for our clients the maximum recovery legally available.
FRANK A. RIVELA
Frank Rivela is the President/ Owner of Republic Claims Associates, Inc. also known as Adjusters on Call and has over 35+ years experience in the Insurance industry. Frank Rivela is a Senior Professional Public Adjuster and top 1% in his field. Frank Rivela has handled tens of thousands of both Residential and Commercial insurance claims for insured(s) that have suffered damages on their properties due to the following perils: Fire, Fire Exposure/Soot/Smoke, Water, Wind, Vandalism, Burglary, Racoon, Snow, Flood. Frank Rivela has helped countless insured(s) like yourself receive the absolute Maximum Settlement available from the insurance company. His expertise and knowledge are unmatched as follows:
- Senior Professional Public Adjuster Designation
- Graduate of St. John's University of New York- Summa Cum Laude Accounting
- Master in Business Administration- St. John's University
- Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster
- Licensed Heavy equipment Adjuster
- Licensed Auto Adjuster
- Certified Insurance Instructor
- Certified Mitchellmatix Estimator
- Risk Management Estimator
- Risk Management Consultant
- Certified in Flood Insurance Claims
- Senior Claims Consultant Aetna Property & Casualty
- VP of Claims Dept. of Advanced Ins. Brokers
- Risk Manager Raritan Bay Properties, Ltd.
- Accredited Member of National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- President of Republic Claims Associates, Inc.
- FIRST to use computerized contents inventories for large settlements
- FIRST to offer "Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction"
- FIRST to require computerized building estimates to speed up the claims process
- FIRST to implement "Fast Track" claims adjusting
- FIRST to maintain Attorney on premises to assist with any legal issues should the need arise
- FIRST to maintain Accountants on premises to assist with Business Interuption, Additional Living Expenses and Loss of Rents
- FIRST to maintain Real Estate Broker on premises to assist with emergency temporary relocation
Jeannette is a graduate of CUNY College of Staten Island whom obtained her Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Accounting. She is a licensed Public Adjuster in both New York and New Jersey, she has been working in our office for over 15 years. Her experience in both the Insurance and Finance/Accounting Industry has made her an asset to our company. Her compassion for others and impeccable business skills are recognized in every loss she handles. She has been our in house Accountant and claims examiner for many years. You can obtain her vast knowledge and exceptional service if you retain our services.
VICTOR GALANTE II
Victor is a licensed Public Adjuster in both New York and New Jersey. Victor is a graduate of Seton Hall University whom obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Victor has been working with our company for 7 years and has handled numerous claims, including countless emergency Flood claims (Hurricane Irene and Sandy) you can obtain his vast knowledge and expertise if you retain our services.
PA/ Accounts Receivable
Francesca is a licensed Public Adjuster in both New York and New Jersey, she is a graduate of CUNY College of Staten Island whom obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in International Business. Francesca has been working as a Claims Manager in our office for 7 years and her exceptional work ethic and follow through skills in ensuring our clients get the maximum allotted for claim settlements have made her an asset to our company. You can obtain her vast knowledge and exceptional service if you retain our services.
Residential Inventory Specialist
Frank has been in the Insurance Industry for 25 years. Frank is a graduate of St. Johns University and has a degree in Business Management. No one in the industry can offer a greater wealth of knowledge concerning Residential Inventories than Mr. Rossi. You can obtain his vast amount of knowledge if you retain our service.
Marketing / Executive Assistant
Antonique has been with us for over 4 years and is an asset to our company. She manages both our Advertising and Marketing departments and does an excellent job. She has excellent computer software and technical skills. In addition, she assists our clients in the claims process to ensure proper claim settlement. You can obtain her vast knowledge and exceptional service if you retain our services.
Claims Specialist/ Executive Assistant
Michelle has been working at our company for 3 years and is an asset to our company. She has excellent organizational and people skills. She is very compassionate towards our clients and truly cares about following through with their concerns. She is patient, dependable and always goes the extra mile to assist our clients with presenting any facts or concerns they may have toward the proper settlement of their claim. You can obtain her exceptional service if you retain our services.