Maximize Your Property and Casualty Claim in Scotch Plains, NJ
You may wince when you pay your property and casualty insurance premiums, but you also breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that, should the unexpected happen, you’re covered. It can come as a shock, then, when you have a loss, whether in a storm, a nearby fire, vandalism or other unforeseen event, when your insurer engages in a variety of tactics to either minimize the amount paid out for your claim or to try to deny your claim altogether. That’s why you need Republic Claims after any property or casualty loss.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. That means that we work for people just like you, protecting your interests against insurance companies and their lawyers. We fight for homeowners and business owners, helping you get the payout you need in a timely manner. Because we receive a percentage of your settlement as our compensation, we always have a vested interest in maximizing your recovery.
Republic Claims—Helping People in Scotch Plains
At Republic Claims, our staff is filled with insurance professionals with extensive property and casualty experience. Our president and founder, Frank Rivela, brings more than 40 years of experience in the industry to every claim we handle. Highly regarded by his peers in the insurance industry, Frank is one of a handful of insurance professionals worldwide to have been named a Senior Public Insurance Adjustor. Under Frank’s leadership, we have long adhered to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism within the industry and have been active members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors.
For a free evaluation of your property and casualty claim or to learn how we can be of assistance, contact us or call us at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR).
Make Republic Claims Your First Call in Scotch Plains, New Jersey
When you’ve had any type of loss, your first call is typically to your insurance agent. That’s what they’ve told you to do…and it’s exactly what they want you to do, as it gives them the immediate advantage. Think about it…this is their business. It’s what they do, day in and day out. They know far more about the merits and value of your claim, as well as any coverage to which you may be entitled, than you do. In most instances, they’ll use that knowledge to their advantage, trying to get you to take the least amount possible to settle your claim
What if, instead, you made your first call to Republic Claims? You’d level the playing field right away. You’d have an advocate on your side who understands the intricacies of your insurance policy, and who knows what your claim should be worth. In addition, you won’t have to face the high-pressure tactics insurers typically employ to get you to settle.
Why Republic Claims? It’s All About Serving Your Needs
At Republic Claims, we have obtained positive results for homeowners and business owners in New Jersey for more than 20 years, primarily due to our commitment to personal service and innovation:
- We introduced the concept of “fast-track claims adjustment” to help our clients get the payout they need when they need it
- We understand the value and power of technology, such as computerized contents inventories and building estimates, to manage and streamline the process
- We originated the principle of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- Because we understand the many issues that may arise with a property and casualty claim, we have attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers available to our clients in-house, so that we can quickly clarify policy rights, calculate losses and even help find temporary housing or commercial space while a claim is being resolved
At Republic Claims, we are seasoned property and casualty insurance professionals. We have read countless insurance contracts and have a thorough understanding of the common clauses, as well as any unique riders.
Republic Claims—Help with Your Scotch Plains Property or Casualty Loss
Many of the claims we handle involve losses to business enterprises. When working with a commercial entity, we frequently work directly with in-house risk management officers or risk management teams to:
- Calculate the financial impact of a property or casualty loss on business operations, including any losses of potential rental income
- Assess the potential expenses related to disaster recovery
- Identify strategies to remediate any losses with minimal interruption of day-to-day business operations
We Handle Any Type of Loss in Scotch Plains
With our extensive experience in the property and casualty industry, we are able to help maximize any type of claim, including:
- Losses due to weather or natural disasters, including rain, snow, ice or windstorms, tornados, floods, hurricanes, forest fires and earthquakes
- Damage caused by general contractors or subcontractors, such as defective or improperly installed electrical wiring, plumbing defects or improperly constructed drains or fixtures
- Fire or fire-related damage, either on your property or adjacent premises, including structural losses, smoke or water damage, or loss of contents
- Damage caused by criminal activity, such as vandalism, arson, burglary, theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—Handling Property and Casualty Claims Nationwide
At Republic Claims, we have principal offices in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but can also serve businesses and homeowners from affiliate offices in 44 other states across the country. We will use our considerable knowledge and experience to quickly and accurately determine the full extent of your losses and to help you get a full, fair and timely settlement.
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment, contact us by email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we’ll aggressively advocate for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully determine and document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.