Republic Claims—Helping Businesses and Homeowners Maximize Property and Casualty Claims
There’s been a storm and you’ve sustained wind or water damage to your home or business. There was a fire on adjoining property and you’ve had structural, smoke or water damage. You’ve had a break-in at your house or commercial establishment. No worries—that’s why you have insurance. Unfortunately, because insurance companies are for-profit businesses, the claims process is rarely simple. You agent may assure you that all will be properly handled, but then you’re contacted by an adjuster and things get complicated. You may even get a fairly quick offer from your insurer. Be careful! Your insurance provider has one overarching objective—to pay you as little as possible to settle your claim. Let Republic Claims help.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. We don’t work for private insurance companies—we are advocates for business owners and homeowners just like you. Because we are paid a percentage of what you receive from your insurer, it’s always in our best interests to work hard to maximize your recovery.
Republic Claims—Knowledgeable Property and Casualty Adjusters in Middlesex
At Republic Claims, we are staffed by professionals with decades of experience in the property and casualty insurance business. Our president and founder, Frank Rivela, has been in the property and casualty profession more than four decades, and has a comprehensive understanding of the details of any type of claim. He is one of slightly more than a hundred insurance professionals around the world who hold the distinguished title of Senior Public Insurance Adjustor. Under Frank’s leadership, Republic Claims has long been committed to compliance with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. We are also active members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors.
For a free assessment of your property and casualty claim or to learn how we can help give us a call at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR).
Republic Claims—Your Property and Casualty Advocate in Middlesex, New Jersey
If you’re like most folks, when you’ve suffered any type of property or casualty loss, your first call is typically to your insurance agent…that’s exactly what they tell you to do…and for good reason. Because they have vastly more experience and knowledge about property and casualty matter than you do, they immediately have the upper hand. They’ll have a good sense of what your claim is really worth, but they won’t tell you. Instead, they’ll either make a quick offer (usually for far less than you deserve) or they’ll drag their feet or even deny your claim, hoping you’ll either go away or take less than your policy provides.
When you call Republic Claims before you call your insurance agent, you immediately level the playing field. You bring in your own personal advocate, someone who knows the property and casualty business, someone who can accurately assess your policy and determine the full extent of your coverage. You’ll also have someone who makes certain the process doesn’t stall, who will be your intermediary with your insurer, so you don’t have to deal with high-pressure tactics.
Republic Claims—The Standard Bearers in Customer Service and Innovation
At Republic Claims, we built our reputation and success by continually looking for new and better ways to serve our clients:
- We pioneered the concept of “fast-track claims adjustment,” so that you can get your settlement as soon as possible
- We have long embraced the power of technology, from computerized contents inventories to computerized building estimates, all with the objective of streamlining the process
- We were the first to implement “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- Because we understand that a property and casualty losses involve many issues, we make attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers available to our clients onsite, so that we can quickly clarify policy rights, calculate losses and even help find temporary housing or commercial space while a claim is being resolved
At Republic Claims, because of our years focusing on property and casualty claims, we know how to read and interpret any type of property and casualty insurance contract. We understand the standard provisions, as well as the riders that can apply, and will quickly clarify your rights and benefits.
Republic Claims—Protecting the Interests of Businesses in Middlesex
We also advocate for businesses with property and casualty claims. When working with a commercial enterprise, we typically work directly with a company’s risk management officer or risk management team to:
- Estimate the financial impact of a property or casualty loss on business operations, including any losses of potential rental income
- Determine all the costs associated with disaster recovery
- Find ways to make necessary repairs with minimal interruption of day-to-day business operations
Helping You Settle Any Type of Property or Casualty Claim in Middlesex
We have decades of experience handling a broad range of losses:
- Damages resulting from weather or natural disasters, such as rain, snow, ice or windstorms, tornados, floods, hurricanes, forest fires and earthquakes
- Any type of damage caused by a fire, either on your property or adjacent premises, including structural losses, smoke or water damage, or loss of contents
- Damage caused by careless, substandard or negligent construction, including defective or improperly installed electrical wiring, as well as plumbing defects or improperly constructed drains or fixtures
- Damage caused by criminal activity, such as vandalism, arson, burglary, theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—In Middlesex and Nationwide
Though we have principal offices operating in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we also serve businesses and homeowners from affiliate offices in 47 states. Trust our knowledge and experience to quickly and accurately determine the full extent of your losses and to help you get a full, fair and timely settlement.
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment, contact us or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we’ll aggressively advocate for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully determine and document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.