Republic Claims—Public Insurance Adjustors for Businesses and Homeowners
If there’s one certainty in life, it’s that you can expect the unexpected. You can also prepare for it…that’s one of the benefits of property and casualty insurance. You can rest assured, whether it’s Mother Nature wreaking havoc, a broken water pipe or even a nearby fire, that your home or business will be protected.
Unfortunately, it’s not always that simple. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses, with an obligation to maximize their value to shareholders. They do that in part by minimizing what they pay out in claims. Accordingly, when you have losses, don’t be surprised if you encounter delays, denials or offers to pay you far less than your policy provides or that you need to be made whole. That’s when you need the professionals at Republic Claims.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. We are in business to protect the interests of homeowners and business owners just like you. Furthermore, because we are paid a percentage of the amount you recover for your losses, we always have the incentive to maximize your settlement.
Republic Claims—Protecting Homeowners and Business Owners in Short Hills
At Republic Claims, we are staffed by professionals with extensive experience in the property and casualty insurance business. Frank Rivela, our president and founder, has spent his entire professional career, spanning more than four decades, handling all types of property and casualty matters. He is among just over a hundred insurance professionals worldwide who have earned the coveted designation of Senior Public Insurance Adjustor. Under Frank’s leadership, we have maintained an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism, and have been active members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors.
For an analysis of your claim or to learn how we can help call us at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR).
Republic Claims—Leveling the Playing Field in Short Hills, New Jersey
When you’ve had any type of property or casualty loss, your first inclination will typically be to contact your insurance agent…that’s exactly what they want you to do. It immediately puts them at a distinct advantage, as they know far more about the process than you do. They’ll know what your claim is really worth, but they’ll do their best to get you to take less than you deserve.
When you make your first call to Republic Claims, you take away that advantage. You’ll immediately have an advocate, someone who knows the business, who can quickly review your policy and know the full extent of your coverage. We’ll use our skill, knowledge and experience to pursue all the benefits to which you are entitled, and we’ll strive to get the compensation you need in a timely manner.
Republic Claims—Setting the Standard for Innovation and Client Service
At Republic Claims, we build our business on a commitment to continually looking for new and better ways to serve our clients:
- We introduced the concept of “fast-track claims adjustment,” so that you can get your settlement as soon as possible
- We understand the power of technology—we were among the first to streamline the settlement process with computerized contents inventories and computerized building estimates
- We initiated the idea of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- Because we understand that a property and casualty losses involve many issues, we make attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers available to our clients onsite, so that we can quickly clarify policy rights, calculate losses and even help find temporary housing or commercial space while a claim is being resolved
At Republic Claims, because of our unparalleled experience, we know how to read and interpret property and casualty insurance policies. We understand the standard provisions, as well as any riders that may apply, and can quickly determine your rights and benefits.
Strong Advocates for Businesses in Short Hills
We work extensively with businesses that have experienced any type of property or casualty loss. When working with commercial enterprises, we often work directly with a company’s risk management officer or risk management team to:
- Estimate the financial impact of a property or casualty loss on business operations, including any losses of potential rental income
- Determine all the costs associated with disaster recovery
- Find ways to make necessary repairs with minimal interruption of day-to-day business operations
We Handle All Types of Property or Casualty Claims in Short Hills
The professionals at Republic Claims have considerable experience helping clients recover compensation after any type of property or casualty loss, including:
- Damages resulting from weather or natural disasters, such as rain, snow, ice or windstorms, tornados, floods, hurricanes, forest fires and earthquakes
- Any type of damage caused by a fire, either on your property or adjacent premises, including structural losses, smoke or water damage, or loss of contents
- Damage caused by careless, substandard or negligent construction, including defective or improperly installed electrical wiring, as well as plumbing defects or improperly constructed drains or fixtures
- Damage caused by criminal activity, such as vandalism, arson, burglary, theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—Public Insurance Adjustors in Short Hills and Nationwide
Though our principal offices are located in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we also have affiliate offices in 47 states. You can trust our knowledge and experience to quickly and accurately determine the full extent of your losses and help you get you a full, fair and timely settlement.
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we’ll aggressively advocate for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully determine and document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.