There are some things you simply can’t prevent—acts of nature, the carelessness of another person, or many types of criminal acts. But you can prepare for them. You can manage the risk by making certain you have adequate insurance to cover any potential loss. Unfortunately, because insurance companies are for-profits businesses who tend to put the demands of their shareholders above your needs, when you have a legitimate claim, you’ll often get the runaround—delays, denials or offers of far less than you need (and that your policy provides). That’s when you need Republic Claims.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. That means that we work for people just like you. We’ve all worked for insurance companies before, so we understand and can anticipate the tactics and strategies they’ll use to try to pay as little as possible to settle your claim. But we know the real value of your losses. We know what you need and deserve to fully restore your home or business property. To learn how we can help you get a full and fair settlement from your insurance provider, contact us online or call us at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR).
Protecting Businesses and Homeowners in the Hamptons for More than 20 Years
At Republic Claims, we understand the property and casualty insurance business because we’ve been there. Many of our team members are former employees of property and casualty insurers. Founder and CEO Frank Rivela brings more than 40 years of experience in matters related to property and casualty claims to every client we assist. Frank is among only about one hundred insurance executives in the world to have been awarded the distinguished title of Senior Public Insurance Adjustor.
We advocate for businesses and individuals throughout The Hamptons, the state of New York and in 47 states across the nation, helping homeowners and businesses get a full and fair insurance settlement after a property and casualty loss. We are compensated based on the amount you receive as a settlement, taking a percentage of your settlement. That gives us an incentive to maximize your payout. We maintain a strong commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics within our profession, as demonstrated by our long-time involvement with the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors.
Republic Claims—Helping You Protect Your Home or Business Property in the Hamptons
It’s almost a reflex move—you have a property loss and your first call is to your insurer. That can work to your disadvantage, though. When it’s you who’s working directly with your agent or an insurance company adjustor, you’ll be at a significant disadvantage. They’ll know far more than you can possibly know about what you can expect to be covered and how much you’ll need to put things back together.
A better move, in the immediate aftermath of a property and casualty loss, is to contact Republic Claims. When you do, you’ll immediately have a knowledgeable and experienced advocate on your side. Because of our extensive experience, we know the provisions of standard property and casualty insurance policies, as well as the common riders attached to those contracts. We’ll know quickly what you can reasonably expect to recover, so your insurer can’t try to lowball you or wrongfully claim that you don’t have coverage.
Republic Claims—The Long-Time Leader in Innovation in Property and Casualty Claims
At Republic Claims, we are known within the industry for our vision and customer service. We have pioneered many concepts that are now standard in the business:
- We introduced “fast-track claims adjustment,” so that you can get the benefits you need in a timely manner
- We understand how technology can benefit our customers—We developed computerized contents inventories and building estimates to expedite and enhance settlement process
- Because of our confidence in our abilities, knowledge and experience, we were the first to offer every client “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We offer access to attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers onsite, so that your legal and financial issues can be quickly and accurately addressed and temporary housing or business facilities can be arranged, if necessary.
Over the past two decades, we have successfully helped thousands of customers get a full and fair payout on their property and casualty claims. We have the skills, knowledge, experience and resources to quickly determine all of your rights, so that insurance adjusters won’t be able to wrongfully deny you covered benefits.
Protecting Business Property in the Hamptons
We also handle property and casualty claims for businesses and business owners throughout the Hamptons. We can work directly with your risk management officer or team, if preferred, to:
- Assess the total impact of a property or casualty loss on your business operations, including any potential effect on rental income
- Calculate the full costs to complete all disaster recovery
- Help you identify and implement strategies or processes to maintain or return to full business operations with minimal interruption or shutdown
We Handle All Types of Property or Casualty Claims in the Hamptons
At Republic Claims, we will help you maximize your recovery from insurers after any type of property or casualty loss, including:
- Weather-related events or natural disasters, from rain, snow, ice or windstorms to tornados, floods, hurricanes, forest fires and earthquakes
- Losses caused by carelessness or negligence by a contractor, subcontractor or construction company, including substandard electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC or heating and cooling, drains or sump pumps, or fixtures
- Any type of damage related to or caused by a fire, including structural losses, smoke or water damage, and loss of contents
- Losses due to criminal mischief on your property, such as vandalism, burglary, arson, larceny, theft or other destruction of property
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss in the Hamptons
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment, contact us by email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we’ll aggressively advocate for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully determine and document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.