Protecting the Rights of Homeowners and Businesses in Freehold for More than 20 Years
You’ve had some damage to your home or business in a storm or because of some other circumstance outside of your control. But that’s why you have insurance—to protect you from the unexpected. Often, though, even when you what seems to be a pretty straightforward claim, you’ll encounter challenges getting the benefits to which you are entitled. Insurance companies are for-profit entities that maximize profits by minimizing payouts. They’ll typically look for any reason to delay, diminish or even deny your claim. That’s why you need Republic Claims.
Our Commitment at Republic Claims
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjusters who will use our experience, knowledge, skills and resources to help you get the full benefits of your property and casualty insurance. Our team brings a wealth of experience in property and casualty claims to homeowner and businesses in Freehold, across New Jersey and throughout the United States. We take a hands-on approach, working closely with you throughout the process to protect your interests. Because we are compensated based on a percentage of your settlement, it’s always in our best interests to help maximize your payout.
At Republic, we have always maintained an unwavering commitment to professional advocacy. We are long-time members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA), and strictly adhere to all guidelines for ethics. Founder Frank Rivela, an insurance industry professional for more than four decades, carries the title of Senior Professional Public Adjuster, one of approximately 100 individuals in the world to have earned that honor.
Maximize Your Recovery in a Timely Manner with Republic Claims
Because of our extensive experience, we understand that you have two primary concerns—getting full value from your property and casualty insurance policy, and getting it as soon as possible. We are known across the industry for our innovative approach to claims adjustment:
- We pioneered the “fast-track claims adjustment” process to ensure timely recovery of policy benefits
- We embraced technology at an early stage, using computerized contents inventories and computerized building estimates to maximize accuracy and speed up the payment of your settlement
- We originated the promise of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We saw the value and importance of working closely with other professionals, including attorneys, accountants and real estate agents, and provide in-house access to those professionals, so that we can quickly and accurately evaluate your rights under a policy, determine your losses and even help you find temporary housing or commercial space while repairs are being made.
Republic Claims—Advocating for Homeowners and Businesses in Freehold
Let’s face it…unless you’re in the insurance business yourself, you’ll always be at a disadvantage when attempting to negotiate a property and casualty settlement. With Republic Claims, you’ll have an experienced and knowledgeable professional to fully protect your interests:
- Our team members have reviewed thousands of property and casualty and insurance policies and know the common provisions, as well as any special riders or clauses
- Because most of our staff members have worked for insurance companies, we know how they respond to claims. We can anticipate the tactics they’ll use to try to minimize their payout to you, and can take preemptive steps to protect your interests.
- We know how to determine the real value of your losses and can quickly tell when your insurance company is not being fair with you
We provide full-service advocacy throughout the course of a property and casualty claim. We’ll prepare a comprehensive projection of all restoration or reconstruction costs related to your loss, as well as a thorough accounting of all contents losses. We help businesses calculate the total impact of a property or casualty loss on business revenues or operations, including any effect on potential rental income. We can also assess the scope and projected expense of disaster recovery.
We work extensively with businesses that have sustained property or casualty losses. If you have in-house risk management or claims teams, we can work directly with them to identify and implement measures to complete any necessary repairs and restoration with minimal interference with your day-to-day operations.
Let Us Help You Maximize Any Type of Property or Casualty Claim in Freehold
We help businesses and homeowners get full and fair insurance benefits for losses caused by:
- Natural disasters—Rain, snow, ice or wind storms, snow or rain damage, hurricanes, tornados, floods and earthquakes
- Fire, including structural damage, as well as smoke or water damage to buildings or contents, either on your premises or nearby
- Damage caused by negligent, faulty or careless construction, as well as losses caused by careless or substandard electrical wiring or plumbing, or defective or substandard drains
- Any criminal acts committed on your property, from arson, burglary or theft, to vandalism or malicious destruction of property
Turn to the Proven Professionals at Republic Claims
At Republic Claims, we’ve been one of the premier loss consulting companies along the Eastern Seaboard for a quarter of a century, with principal offices in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. We also maintain affiliate offices in 47 states. We understand the property and casualty insurance business because we’ve been there. We’ll use our extensive knowledge and experience to take effective measures to quickly and accurately determine your losses and help you get a full and fair settlement in a timely manner.
Contact Republic Claims after a Freehold Property or Casualty Loss
In the aftermath of a property or casualty loss, don’t call your insurer first—contact Republic Claims. We’ll be your advocate throughout the process. We’ll evaluate your claim at no cost to you. If we take your claim, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.
To schedule an appointment, send us an email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.