Public Insurance Adjustors to Help Maximize Your Property or Casualty Insurance Claim
You’ve had damage or loss to your home or business, in a storm, a fire or a theft, but you’re not worried—after all, that’s why you have property and casualty insurance. Then you go to make a claim, only to have your carrier engage in delays, offer you far less than you are entitled under the policy, or attempt to deny your claim altogether. It shouldn’t come as a surprise—insurance companies are for-profit entities that increase their profits by minimizing how much they pay out in claims. That’s when you need the professionals at Republic Claims.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. We have extensive experience in property and casualty insurance matters, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of how the process works. Unlike the insurance companies, though, we work for homeowners and business owners, carefully evaluating your losses and acting as your intermediary with insurers, so that you get a full and fair settlement for all your losses and get it in a timely manner. Because we are compensated on a contingency basis, earning a percentage of your settlement as our fee, we always have the incentive to maximize your recovery.
Let Republic Claims Handle Your Property and Casualty Claim
At Republic, our experienced staff has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the property and casualty insurance business. Founder and president Frank Rivela, one of a handful of insurance executives in the world to have earned the designation Senior Professional Public Adjustor, brings more than four decades of experience and insight to every claim we take. We are long-time active members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors (NAPIA) and adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism when handling all claims.
Proven Advocates for Businesses and Homeowners in Manasquan
When we take your property or casualty insurance claim, we’ll channel all our experience, knowledge, skill and resources into helping you recover all the benefits available under your policy without unnecessary or intentional delays. Over the last quarter of a century, we have continually worked to find new and improved ways to help our clients get the outcome they deserve:
- We initiated the concept of “fast-track claims adjustment,” so that you get your insurance payout as quickly as possible
- We take advantage of technology, using computerized contents inventories and computerized construction/building estimates to ensure accuracy and facilitate claims
- Because we believe in our skills and abilities, we offer “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We understand that our clients have diverse needs that may require the services of other professionals. We have attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers available in-house, so that we can quickly and accurately determine your rights under a policy, calculate the full extent of your losses and even secure temporary housing or commercial space, if necessary while your claim is being resolved.
Make Your First Call to Republic Claims after a Manasquan Property or Casualty Loss
It’s common practice for most people to call their insurer in the immediate aftermath of a property or casualty loss, but that’s typically not in your best interests. The insurance company has an incentive to pay you as little as possible and they’ll have far more knowledge and experience with these types of claims, putting you at a disadvantage.
If you call Republic Claims first, we’ll immediately become your liaison with your insurer, so you won’t ever have to deal with them directly. We’ll carefully review your policy (before we have any discussions with your insurer), so that we know exactly what type of coverage you have, as well as any potential limitations in your policy. Because our team members all have insurance industry experience, we know that strategies and tactics your insurance company will likely use to try to reduce their potential payout.
We will serve as your intermediary with adjustors throughout the claims process, taking care of every detail. We can quickly, effectively and accurately calculate all estimated restoration or reconstruction costs and can provide you and your insurer with a comprehensive accounting of all content losses.
When we work with businesses that have experienced a property or casualty loss, we will:
- Assess the potential affect a property or casualty loss will business revenues or operations, including rental income
- Determine the scope of your disaster recovery and prepare a comprehensive projection of all anticipated costs
- Work directly with your risk management or property/casualty executives or managers to create and implement strategies to complete all repairs with minimal interruption of your day-to-day business operations
We Handle Any Type of Manasquan Property or Casualty Loss
We have extensive experience helping businesses and homeowners get full and fair insurance settlements after any type of property or casualty loss, including claims involving:
- Natural disasters—Rain, snow, ice or windstorms, hurricanes, tornados, floods and earthquakes
- Fire damage, either on your property or adjacent premises, including structural losses, smoke or water damage to buildings or contents
- Losses caused by negligence or carelessness in construction, including claims involving substandard electrical wiring or plumbing, defective or substandard drains or other products
- Losses related to criminal acts perpetrated on your property, from arson or vandalism to burglary, theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—The Experience You Need after a Property or Casualty Loss
Though our principal offices are located in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we serve homeowners and businesses across the United States, with affiliate offices in 47 states. Let us use our knowledge and experience to quickly and accurately determine the full extent of your losses and get you a full, fair and timely settlement.
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss in Manasquan
When you’ve had a property or casualty loss, whether as a business or a homeowner, contact us first. We’ll help you throughout the process, acting as your advocate with insurance companies. We’ll evaluate your claim at no cost or obligation to you. If we take your claim, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.
To schedule an appointment, send us an email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.