Life can be unpredictable—you never know when a storm might hit, a pipe might burst or a fire at an adjoining property might cause significant damage or loss to your home or business. That’s why you have insurance, though—to protect yourself from the things you can’t control. Often, though, when you have a legitimate claim and take it to your property and casualty insurance provider, you’ll run into obstacles. It’s a common tactic to engage in delays, wrongful denials or attempts to get you to take far less than you need or your policy provides. That’s why you need the professionals at Republic Claims.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjusters. All of our team members have extensive experience in the property and casualty insurance business, but we don’t work for insurance companies—we work for you. When you have any type of property loss, we’ll use our knowledge and experience to accurately determine the full extent of your losses. We’ll then be your advocate with your insurer, helping you get all the benefits to which you are entitled. Though we have principal offices in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we can help homeowners and business owner across the country, with affiliate offices in 47 states.
We built our business and our reputation on a commitment to the highest levels of ethics and personal service. We are long-time members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors. Our founder and president, Frank Rivela, has dedicated more than four decades of his professional career to helping individuals and businesses get full and fair compensation from an insurer after a property and casualty loss. He’s one of approximately 100 insurance executives in the world to have been awarded the title of Senior Public Insurance Adjustor. To learn how we can help you get the coverage your policy provides, send us an email or call Republic Claims at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR) to schedule an appointment.
Maximizing Your Property and Casualty Claim in White Plains, NY
It’s a common assumption—when you’ve suffered a property or casualty loss, the first thing you want to do is contact your insurance company. Unfortunately, though, that can put you at an immediate disadvantage. The insurance company is in business to make a profit—in fact, they have an obligation to maximize their value to shareholders. They do that, in part, by minimizing the amount they pay out in claims. So they have a built-in incentive to find ways to either diminish or deny your claim.
You will be better served by making your first call to Republic Claims. When you hire us to help you get a full and fair settlement for your losses, you’ll immediately have an advocate on your side, someone who can anticipate the tactics used by the insurance company, and who will be able to quickly determine the real value of your losses. Furthermore, because we are paid a percentage of your recovery, we always have the incentive to maximize your claim.
An added benefit to calling Republic Claims before you call your insurer—you’ll never have to deal directly with the insurance company. You won’t be subjected to their high-pressure tactics—you can simply direct them to have all communications with us.
Republic Claims—We’ll Help You Get Full Compensation for a White Plains Casualty Loss
We know what to look for when you’ve suffered any kind of property or casualty loss. We have handled many claims involving
- Damage or loss caused by weather events, including rain, snow, ice, tornados, hurricanes, high winds and flooding
- Losses resulting from other types of natural disasters, including forest fires and earthquakes
- All types of fire-related losses, including structural damage, loss of contents, or smoke and water damage
- Damage or loss caused by poor, careless or substandard work by contractors, subcontractors or other workers, such as defective electrical wiring or plumbing, faulty HVAC or heating and cooling systems, or carelessly installed drains or sump pumps
- Vandalism, burglary, arson, larceny, theft, malicious destruction of property or other criminal acts on your property
Republic Claims—Consistently Committed to Innovation
At Republic Claims, we are always looking for newer and better ways to meet the needs of our clients. We have pioneered many new services in our industry:
- Fast-track claims adjustment, so that you can get a settlement as soon as possible
- Computerized contents inventories and building estimates that help reduce delays and improve the accuracy of the settlement process
- The concept of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- The availability of attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers onsite, so that legal and financial issues can be immediately addressed and resolved, and so that temporary housing or business facilities arranged, if necessary.
Republic Claims–Helping Businesses in White Plains, NY
We work with businesses and business owners throughout the White Plains area, helping them get a full and fair settlement of a property and casualty claim. We can work directly with your risk management team or officer, working to:
- Calculate the full financial effect of a property or casualty loss on your business operations, including any potential impact on rental income
- Determine the total expense necessary to properly handle all disaster recovery efforts
- Work cooperatively with you to identify and implement strategies or processes to help you continue full business operations with minimal interruption or shutdown
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss in White Plains
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment, contact us by email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. We’ll be strong advocates for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle every detail from the notification of your agent, broker or insurance company to the full calculation and documentation of all your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.