Protect Your Rights When You Have an Ocean Grove Property or Casualty Claim
Republic Claims—Your Advocate with Insurance Companies and Adjustors
Life involves risk, but you can manage it—with insurance. That’s why you carry property and casualty policies covering potential losses to your home or business. They provide assurance that, should the unexpected happen, you’ll be okay. Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always see things that way. After all, they’re for-profit entities whose primary function is to maximize value to their shareholders. Not surprisingly, then, they’ll typically look for ways to deny, delay or minimize your claim. That’s when you need Republic Claims.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjustors. Every member of our team has considerable experience in the insurance industry. We know how insurance companies respond to property and casualty claims, and we know how to accurately and fairly calculate the full potential amount of your losses. When you hire us, we’ll be your advocate with insurers, using our knowledge, skill, experience and resources to ensure that you get a fair settlement and that you get it in a timely manner. Because we are compensated on a contingency basis, with a percentage of the amount of your settlement, it’s always in our best interests to make certain you get every penny to which you are entitled.
Republic Claims—A Proven Ability to Get Full and Fair Payout on Your Property or Casualty Claim
At Republic, we have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the property and casualty insurance industry. Our founder and president, Frank Rivela, has worked in the field for more than 40 years and is highly respected within the industry. Frank is one of approximately 100 insurance professionals around the globe who have earned the coveted designation of Senior Professional Public Adjustor. We are long-time active members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors (NAPIA), and adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism when handling all claims.
Effective Advocacy for Businesses and Homeowners in Ocean Grove
After a property or casualty loss, you have two primary concerns: that you’ll get the insurance benefits to which you are entitled under your policy and that you’ll get them in a timely manner. We understand your needs and have continually looked for new and improved ways to protect your rights:
- We employ cutting edge technology to create computerized contents inventories and computerized building estimates, ensuring that your settlements are full and fair
- We pioneered “fast-track claims adjustment,” so that you get your settlement when you need it
- We introduced “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We understood that meeting all of your needs may require the services of other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants and real estate brokers. We offer access to those professionals in-house, so that we can quickly and accurately evaluate policy rights, determine losses and even obtain temporary housing or commercial space while your claim is being resolved.
Let Republic Claims Handle Your Ocean Grove Property or Casualty Claim
After a property or casualty loss, it’s a common response to call your insurance company first. That’s typically not in your best interests, as your insurer will have far more knowledge and experience than you will, and may fail to disclose all your rights and options. Often, your insurer will make some type of settlement offer within a short period of time and pressure you to take. In many situations, it’s less than you deserve or are entitled to under your policy.
When you make your first call to Republic Claims, you’ll have a knowledgeable advocate on your side from the onset of your claim, someone who knows what to expect from insurance companies and knows whether insurers are being fair and forthright with you. When you hire us, we’ll start by carefully examining your policy (before we have any discussions with your insurer), so that we know exactly what your policy covers, as well as any limitations it may have. Because our team members all have insurance industry experience, we know that strategies and tactics they’ll use throughout the claims process to try to minimize the amount they pay you. We’ll take proactive measures to determine the full measure of your losses, so that we can help you get a fair and reasonable settlement.
We will also be your intermediary with insurers during the claims process, handling every detail. We know how to quickly, effectively and accurately calculate all projected restoration or reconstruction costs and can prepare a comprehensive accounting of all content losses.
For businesses that have experienced property or casualty losses, we will:
- Determine the impact a property or casualty loss will business revenues or operations, including potential rental income
- Evaluate the extent of any required disaster recovery, as well as all projected costs
- Work directly with risk management or property/casualty executives or managers to put together plans to complete all necessary repairs with minimal interruption of daily business operations
Maximum Recovery for Any Ocean Grove Property or Casualty Loss
We are advocates for businesses and homeowners who have sustained virtually any type of property or casualty loss, including loss, damage or destruction caused by:
- Natural disasters—Rain, snow, ice or windstorms, hurricanes, tornados, floods and earthquakes
- Fire damage, either on your property or adjacent premises, including structural losses, smoke or water damage to buildings or contents
- Losses caused by negligence or carelessness in construction, including claims involving substandard electrical wiring or plumbing, defective or substandard drains or other products
- Losses related to criminal acts perpetrated on your property, from arson or vandalism to burglary, theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—Protecting Homeowners and Businesses for More than Two Decades
At Republic Claims, with principal offices in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we’ve been recognized as one of the leading loss consulting companies on the East Coast for more than 20 years. We also have affiliate offices to serve the needs of businesses and homeowners in 47 states. We’ll use our considerable knowledge and experience to quickly and accurately determine the full extent of your losses and work hard to get you a full and fair settlement as soon as possible.
Make Republic Claims Your First Call after a Property or Casualty Loss in Ocean Grove
When you’ve had a property or casualty loss, whether as a business or a homeowner, contact us first. We’ll help you throughout the process, acting as your advocate with insurance companies. We’ll evaluate your claim at no cost or obligation to you. If we take your claim, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.
To schedule an appointment, send us an email or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.