We Help Homeowners and Businesses Maximize Their Casualty and Property Insurance Claims
Accidents happen—you can’t prevent them, but you can plan for them and protect the value of your home or business property with insurance. Unfortunately, because insurance companies maximize their profits by minimizing payouts on claims, you’ll often encounter delays, denials or settlement offers that don’t come close to meeting your needs or what your policy provides. That’s when you need Republic Claims.
Our Commitment at Republic Claims
At Republic Claims, we have put together a team of highly experienced insurance professionals dedicated to helping you get timely, full and fair compensation after a property or casualty loss. We have helped homeowners and businesses in Jersey City and nationwide for more than two decades. Frank Rivel, our founder and president, has more than 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, and is one of approximately 100 insurance executives in the world to earn the designation of Senior Professional Public Adjustor. We have long been active members or the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors, our industry standard bearer.
At Republic Claims, our reputation and our success come from an unremitting commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards—we will carefully review your policy, explain the benefits to which you are entitled, and make certain you understand any potential hurdles to full recovery for your losses.
Republic Claims—Dedicated to Your Full Satisfaction
At Republic Claims, we have long been innovators in our profession, constantly seeking new and improved ways to serve our clients:
- We instituted “fast-track claims adjustment” to help people get benefits in a timely manner
- We were among the first to create computerized contents inventories for large claims, as well as computerized building estimates
- We pioneered the concept of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We saw the value of having attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers onsite to maximize and accelerate the claims process. We have the skilled professionals in-house to carefully assess and identify your policy rights, correctly calculate your total losses, and even help you find temporary living or business space while your claims are being processed.
Republic Claims—Strong Advocates for Property Owners in Jersey City
Trying to decipher your benefits under a property and casualty insurance policy can be difficult, if not virtually impossible. At Republic Claims, we have reviewed thousands of business and homeowner casualty and property policies. We know and understand the standard policy provisions, as well as the riders that typically accompany those types of policies. We also understand how insurance companies operate, the tactics and strategies they’ll employ to try to minimize their payout to you. We know the real value of your claim and will proactively work to ensure that you get a full and fair settlement.
We offer comprehensive services to business owners and homeowners in Jersey City who have experienced a property or casualty loss. Our staff will prepare all documents to maximize and expedite your insurance claim, including:
- A detailed projection of all building and restoration costs
- An accurate accounting of all contents damage or loss
- An analysis of potential business losses
- A determination of potential rental losses
- The total anticipated costs of disaster recovery
When working with business property and casualty losses, we are happy to deal directly with in-house risk management or claims teams. We will work closely with your staff to identify optimal ways to effect all necessary repairs and restoration with minimal impact on your daily operations.
We Handle All Types of Property and Casualty Claims in Jersey City
We have extensive experience helping homeowners and business owners maximize property and casualty claims for losses caused by:
- Natural disasters, such as windstorms, ice storms, snow damage, hurricanes, flooding, tornados and earthquakes
- Fire, either on your property or on adjacent property, including smoke or water damage to buildings or contents
- Dangerous or defective building components, such as electrical wiring, plumbing or drains
- Arson, burglary, theft, vandalism, malicious destruction of property or other criminal acts on the property
Let Us Help You Get a Timely, Full and Fair Settlement for All Your Losses
At Republic Claims, we understand that time is money. While we will fight to help you recover full and fair compensation for all your losses, we’ll also use our knowledge of the insurance industry to anticipate and avoid any tactics by insurance companies designed to delay your recovery. It’s a common strategy in the business—to stall, hoping that you’ll accept a smaller settlement simply to move forward. We won’t let it happen. Our experienced professionals can quickly and accurately determine your losses and proactively work with insurers to get a reasonable settlement to you as quickly as possible. That’s why we have been one of the premier loss consulting companies along the Eastern Seaboard for decades, with principal offices in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and affiliate offices in 47 states across the country.
Make Republic Claims Your First Call after a Property or Casualty Loss
You can call your insurance company first, but their incentive is to minimize your recovery. Instead, contact Republic Claims online or call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR. We are paid a percentage of the amount you receive, so it’s always to our advantage to maximize the amount you recover.
At Republic Claims, we offer a free initial assessment of your claim. If we agree to take your claim, we will handle every detail, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, helping you gather all information to document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.