Let Our Professionals Help Maximize Your Business or Residential Property and Casualty Claim
It can be frustrating—you know there are some risks you can’t avoid, so you purchase property and casualty insurance. Then, when you need to file a claim, whether because of storm damage, a fire or some other unforeseen event, you get the runaround from your insurer, experiencing delays, denials or attempts to get you to take far less than you need or are entitled under your policy. It should come as no surprise, as insurance companies are for-profit entities that maximize their return to shareholders by minimizing what they pay out in claims. When you want a fair and timely settlement of a property and casualty claim, Republic Claims can help.
At Republic Claims, we have a thorough understanding of how insurance companies and their adjusters approach a claim. That’s because our entire team is comprised of former insurance industry professionals. Our founder and president, Frank Rivela, brings more than 40 years of property and casualty experience to every claim we handle. Highly esteemed by his colleagues in the business, Frank is one of about 100 insurance executives in the world who have been granted the designation of Senior Public Insurance Adjuster.
As public insurance adjusters, we don’t work for insurance companies—we work for folks just like you, business owners and homeowners seeking full and fair compensation after any type of a loss. Our principal offices are in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but we also have affiliate offices in 47 states across the country. We’ve successfully helped clients for more than 20 years.
We know what you need when you’ve had a property or casualty loss. You need an honest and fair payout and you need it in a timely manner. Because of our decades of experience, we can quickly determine what it will take to cover your losses and what your policy provides. We’ll work directly with insurers to get the compensation you need as soon as practicable. For more information call Republic Claims at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR).
Fighting for the Rights of Property Owners throughout Manhattan
Your insurance agent has told you time and again…when you have a loss, call us first. When you do that, though, you’ll be at a distinct disadvantage. They know a lot more about your policy and about the potential costs of repair or replacement than you do. Coupled with their vested interest in paying out as little as possible, they’ll often make a quick offer. Don’t accept it! It will always be for less than they are ultimately willing to pay and less than you need/deserve.
Instead of contacting your insurance agent in the immediate aftermath of a property or casualty loss, call Republic Claims. You’ll immediately level the playing field, bringing in a knowledgeable professional who will know both what you are entitled to under your policy and how you get what you need. In addition, we can be your liaison with your insurer, so that you can avoid any high-pressure settlement tactics.
We Help You Get Full and Fair Compensation for Any Type of Loss
Our experienced team knows how to protect your rights after any type of property or casualty loss:
- Losses caused by natural disasters, such as forest fires and earthquakes
- Claims related to weather events, including rain, snow, ice, windstorms, tornados, floods, hurricanes
- Claims for structural loss, loss of contents or smoke and water damage caused by fire
- Claims for damage or loss caused by substandard work by contractors, subcontractors or other construction or utility workers, including defective electrical wiring or plumbing, faulty HVAC or heating and cooling systems, or carelessly installed drains or sump pumps
- Losses related to criminal activity on the premises, such as vandalism, burglary, arson, larceny, theft or destruction of property
Republic Claims—Always Looking for Better Ways to Serve You
At Republic Claims, we pride ourselves on our commitment to innovation:
- We originated the concept of “fast-track claims adjustment,” helping you get your settlement in a timely manner
- We initiated the use of computerized contents inventories and building estimates to accelerate and facilitate the settlement process
- We pioneered the promise of “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We were the first to bring attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers onsite, so that legal and financial issues can be swiftly and accurately resolved and temporary housing or business facilities arranged, if necessary.
We have helped thousands of homeowners and business owners get full and fair settlement of any claims made under a property and casualty policy. We can quickly identify the full range of your coverage, so that insurance adjusters won’t try to deny you any covered benefits.
Protecting the Rights of Businesses in Manhattan, NY
We work closely with businesses and business owners throughout the Manhattan area, using our knowledge, skill and expertise to help you get a full and fair settlement of any property and casualty claim. We often work directly with a business’s risk management team or officer, helping you:
- Assess the full financial effect of a property or casualty loss on business operations, including any potential impact on rental income
- Calculate the total expense necessary to properly handle all disaster recovery efforts
- Identify and implement ways to continue full business operations with minimal interruption or shutdown
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss in Manhattan
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. We’ll be strong advocates for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle every detail from the notification of your agent, broker or insurance company to the full calculation and documentation of all your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.