Let Republic Claims Be Your Advocate
There’s been a storm or you’ve had a water pipe burst, causing substantial damage in your home or business. Maybe you had a break-in or a fire. Though some things can’t be replaced, you weren’t worried, because you had property and casualty insurance to cover your losses. Unfortunately, most of what the adjusters and other insurance company people have given you is the runaround. We feel your pain.
At Republic Claims, we are public insurance adjusters. We are staffed by veterans of the insurance industry, people who have spent decades dealing with property and casualty claims. We know that insurance companies are for-profit entities that maximize their profits by paying as little as possible to settle claims. We work with individuals and businesses throughout Suffolk County, across New York and in 47 states across the nation, using our extensive experience in the insurance industry to help you get a full and fair settlement after a property and casualty loss. Because we are compensated with a percentage of your settlement, it’s always in our best interests to maximize your recovery.
Republic Claims—Your Property and Casualty Claims Advocate in Suffolk County, New York
What’s the first thing you need to do when you’ve had a property or casualty loss? Call your insurance agent, right? Not necessarily…
Consider this…when you call your insurance provider, you’ll immediately be at a distinct disadvantage. You know that you have coverage under your policy, but you don’t work in property and casualty on a daily basis. Your agent or the adjuster may initially give you the impression that they want what’s best for you, but, in the long run, their allegiances are to the insurance company and its shareholders. Instead of contacting your insurer, make your first phone call to Republic Claims. We know the strategies and tactics insurance companies use to try to minimize (or even avoid making) payouts.
Why You Want to Hire Republic Claims
At Republic Claims, every member of our team has extensive experience handling property and casualty claims and settlements. Our president and founder, Frank Rivela, brings more than four decades of experience in the insurance business to our customers. Frank is also among less than a hundred insurance professionals in the world to have earned the designation of Senior Public Insurance Adjuster. We maintain a strong commitment to serve our customers with the highest standards of professionalism and ethics and have long been actively involved with the National Association of Public Insurance Adjustors.
Contact Republic Claims online or call us at 833-924-2150 (toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR) to learn more about the ways we can assist you or to initiate a property and casualty insurance claim.
Republic Claims—Innovative Advocacy for Customers in Suffolk County
At Republic Claims, we have always sought new and improved ways of meeting the needs of our customers:
- Because we understand that time is often of the essence, we conceived of and implemented the “fast-track claims adjustment” process
- Because of our experience, knowledge and confidence, we offer “Guaranteed Settlement Satisfaction”
- We have always embrace technology as a tool to best serve our customers—We pioneered the use of computerized contents inventories and building estimates in the settlement process
- We understand that property and casualty losses are complex and require the services of a range of professionals. We were the first to offer access to attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers onsite, so that legal and financial issues can be quickly resolved and temporary housing or facilities can be arranged, if necessary.
The professionals at Republic have handled thousands of property and casualty claims. We know what to expect (and what to look for) in standard property and casualty policies, and are also familiar with the common riders and exceptions to those contracts. We can quickly determine the full range of your rights, so that insurance adjusters won’t be able to wrongfully deny you covered benefits.
Filing a Property and Casualty Claim in Suffolk County?—Call Republic Claims
When you’ve had any type of property or casualty loss, you don’t need to deal directly with your insurance company. Whether you’ve already filed a claim or not, call Republic Claims today. We will immediately contact your insurance company and immediately become your liaison, so you won’t have to endure any high-pressure settlement tactics. We’ll know the real value of your claim, so we can counteract any efforts by the insurance company to offer you less than you deserve.
Aggressive Advocacy for Businesses in Suffolk County, New York
We also offer comprehensive claims assistance to businesses and business owners. We will work directly with your risk management officer or team, if preferred, helping you:
- Determine the total financial impact of a property or casualty loss on your business operations, including any potential loss of rental income
- Calculate what it will cost to complete all disaster recovery
- Brainstorm with you to identify and implement strategies to expedite your return to full business operations with minimal interruption or shutdown
Effective Advocacy for All Types of Suffolk County Property or Casualty Claims
At Republic Claims, we offer full-service claims assistance for virtually any type of property or casualty loss, including:
- Weather-related events or natural disasters, such as rain, snow, ice or windstorms, tornados, floods, hurricanes, forest fires and earthquakes
- Fires, either at your home/business or on nearby premises—structural losses, smoke or water damage, and loss of contents
- Carelessness or negligence by a contractor, subcontractor or construction company, including losses caused by faulty or defective electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC or heating and cooling, drains or sump pumps, or fixtures
- Criminal activity on your property, from vandalism, arson or burglary to theft or malicious destruction of property
Republic Claims—Advocates in Suffolk County and Nationwide
Our principal offices are located in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We also have affiliate offices in 47 states. Wherever your losses occur, we have the experience, knowledge, skill and resources to quickly and accurately determine what you need and help you get a property and casualty insurance payout to which you are entitled.
Contact Republic Claims after a Property or Casualty Loss in Suffolk County
For an experienced and knowledgeable advocate to help you get the insurance benefits you need and deserve after a property or casualty loss, contact Republic Claims. To set up an appointment, call our offices at 833-924-2150 or toll-free at 1-877-ADJUSTOR.
At Republic Claims, we’ll aggressively advocate for you throughout the claims process. We’ll evaluate your losses, as well as your policy rights, at no charge or obligation to you. If you hire us, we will handle all the details, notifying your agent, broker or insurance company, and helping you fully determine and document your losses. We will also help you prepare and submit all required documents.